Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences programs in Saint Paul. Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Our Robotics & Sciences Programs Offer:
- Small group settings of no more than 12 students per class, allowing for personal attention
- Practical activities that make education more engaging and rewarding
- The camaraderie of creating LEGO® robots with a buddy
- Kid-focused software that's easy, intuitive and a whole lot of fun!
- STEM-based learning that equips students with desirable skill sets
- Regular communication with parents to keep you up-to-speed from beginning to end