After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Rochester! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next