Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in Chaska? Whether your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little added practice or is looking to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our tutors are here to help.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. It's all tailored to help your child master tricky topics — including algebra and geometry — and achieve greater success in math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A unique approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, we tailor our learning plans to your child’s unique needs to ensure her or she is learning in the way that works best.
- Amazing results: Our tutoring students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their math scores than their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Expert guidance and support: With our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will feel supported every step of the way. We adjust your child’s learning plan as needed to ensure math is engaging, but never frustrating.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Choose our new monthly subscription program and get:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Start now for just $95*!