Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in Minnesota to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child’s full potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. We’re here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in Minnesota can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results!
We've learned that making math a more enjoyable and engaging subject is the first step towards better academic results at school. At Sylvan's Minnesota locations, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Engaging interactivity. We adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities by using iPads® as teaching tools, which also helps to create a more stimulating learning environment.
- Proven methods. Sylvan Insight™ ensures a personalized, step-by-step approach to your child's learning.
- On-the-spot feedback. Instant feedback and advice is essential for keeping students on-track and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don’t have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started for only $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint your child's unique strengths and skills gaps. Call us or fill out our form to learn more about how we can help.