Is your child in need of a math tutor in Minnesota who can transform a challenging subject into high-fives and greater achievements in class? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. We’re here to help take the frustration out of math: find out how your local Sylvan math tutors in Minnesota can help your child overcome knowledge gaps and rediscover the joy of learning.
Enjoyable Activities, Measurable Results
We make math more engaging and enjoyable, helping kids improve academic results and develop useful, transferable skills. Rest assured that when you turn to any of Sylvan's Minnesota locations, our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who have not attended Sylvan.
Our Math Programs Make a Real Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A truly interactive learning environment. We use iPads® as teaching tools, making learning more relevant and interesting. It also allows us to tailor math lessons to your child's particular strengths.
- Our approach to learning is proven to work. Sylvan Insight™ ensures personalized, step-by-step tutoring.
- Instant feedback. Immediate feedback is essential to keep students motivated and engaged.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time, get started for only $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment makes it easy for our expert tutors to pinpoint your child’s exact strengths and skill gaps so they can focus on the right areas for success. Call us or fill out our form and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs