Homework assignments have the potential to become a problem for even the most capable learners, and that's when it's time to turn to Sylvan for homework help in Rochester, Minnesota. Our "just-as-needed" approach can help kids tackle tough assignments or lay the groundwork for success in upcoming tests. Our program works with your schedule, so you can get homework tutoring at convenient times — including evenings and weekends. Don't wait to bring your child’s confidence up and frustration down: complete our form or call now!
We're the Experts When it Comes to Take-Home Assignments
You should know that you're not alone if your son or daughter requires a little extra assistance when it comes to homework! The need is quite common, and it’s not necessarily surprising either, given the fact that many subjects are being taught a lot differently nowadays. Our talented tutors understand how to help kids get to grips with tough concepts in a way that boosts confidence and builds academic abilities. Find out how we make homework less stressful... and much more rewarding!▼
We Can Make a Real Difference for Your Family
Sylvan’s homework tutors in Rochester stand out from the crowd by delivering a proven blend of tailored instruction and independent learning. This means your child will not only grasp specific concepts, but he or she will be able to put those skills to work. The end result is a deeper, more comprehensive level of learning and understanding. Along the way, our homework tutors use Sylvan’s motivational system to build your child’s confidence and keep him or her engaged.
Take-Home Assignments? We Can Help:
- Our tutors provide hands-on homework help on a "just-as-needed" basis.
- They can tailor their sessions for tough assignments, test preparation or filling in the blanks from previous school lessons.
- Our Rochester tutors are generally available after school and on weekends.
- Our homework instructors help students focus on key concepts and overcome frustrating topics.
- We provide immediate feedback and recognition for each skill acquired, which helps to build motivation, confidence... and smiles!
Now is the Right Time to Start!
Through the Sylvan Skills Assessment®, our teachers can pinpoint the unique needs of your child and determine areas that require attention. For a limited time, get started for $95* at a Sylvan location near you — just get in touch to learn more!