When school is out, fun is in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Minneapolis region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Gear Up For Fun-Filled Camps!
Our summer camps in the Minneapolis region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your child could use a little extra help with algebra or writing, or is interested in coding, engineering or robotics, our camps will help your child prepare for, and get excited about, the new school year ahead. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so it’s easy to fit summer learning into your family’s schedule.
Enriched Learning With Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!