Our Robotics & Science programs in the Minneapolis region are all about inspiring imaginations, cultivating creativity and having a ton of fun along the way! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics & Science programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course