Do you need a writing tutor in Portage? Whether you want to prevent your child falling behind on writing assignments, arrange some extra practice or focus on the skills to get ahead, our talented tutors can help.
Tutoring That's Unique to Every Child
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If writing assignments have become a source of frustration for your child, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing will bring his or her writing abilities up to grade level – raising scores and taking the stress out of written schoolwork and homework. Here’s what you can look forward to with Personalized Tutoring:
- Engaging writing abilities and higher confidence. Your child will not only master the mechanics of writing, but also the process of composing and editing essays.
- Improved scores at school. We align our writing program to established college and career readiness standards, helping students make immediate improvements and prepare for success down the road.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring companies, so you know the best writing help is within your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. This is what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring support to encourage skill development and greater achievement in class.
- Tailored sessions that address your child's specific needs in homework help, test prep and more.
- The latest teaching methods using proven techniques to get the best out of your young writer.
- Affordable monthly packages to keep budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Every student on the academic fast track needs strong writing skills. This program focuses on research-based writing skills needed for assignments and tests with heavy writing components — as well as college admissions essays. Here's what sets our program apart:
- Greater confidence to overcome any writing challenge and move forward.
- Sophisticated composition techniques and research skills to ace advanced assignments.
- Expert guidance for college admission essays.
- Skill reinforcement through plenty of practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
Start Now and Save
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is tailored to pinpoint your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to help him or her grow in all needed areas and achieve greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.