The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Novi will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Novi know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Your local Sylvan in Novi is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!