Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our hands-on test prep in Grand Rapids is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Better Preparation = Better Results
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Grand Rapids are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Grand Rapids for FREE!* It means your teen can get familiar with the test format and understand which areas need work in order to attain maximum results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!