The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. Our test prep in Canton is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
Our teachers in Canton are experts when it comes to tests. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Your Local Sylvan In Canton Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Canton for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today a great day: get in touch with us now to get started!