The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. That’s why our engaging, customized test prep in Brighton will help your teen diminish anxiety, boost confidence and feel prepared come test day. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Brighton know the test better than anybody! They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Brighton is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!