When school finishes for the season, you don’t have to put learning on pause! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Saginaw from Sylvan Learning.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Fun And Learning At Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!