The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Portage.
From Writing and Early Reading Edge to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! There's also different scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Not only are our summer camps in Portage tons of fun, but they also make learning count. The skills your child learns at Sylvan — reading, writing and study skills, as well as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a lasting impact in the classroom and beyond. Get ready for the upcoming school year without taking away the fun: register for one of our summer courses today!▼
Powering up Young Imaginations
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating young learners to be creative. No boring math or writing drills here! On top of that, many of our camps have group dynamics, so your child can sign up with friends or make new ones through fun, collaborative activities. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan center today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Portage.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Building, programming and animating a LEGO® robot isn't only seriously cool — it's also a great way to develop critical STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering: This program offers eye-opening, hands-on projects that help kids understand how machines, super structures and other cool things are built.
- Coding: Participants at our Coding camp get to level up their abilities as they create video games using our intuitive technology platform.
Rewarding Experiences At Our Summer Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids overcome the trickiest algebra assignments.
- Writing: The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.