The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Midland from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Midland feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. From reading, writing and math to the very latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), your child will develop skills that make a real difference — and a lasting impact — in school and in life. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. No dull math or writing drills allowed! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. Your child will enjoy learning more than ever while learning new skills and conquering fun-filled challenges with his or her new BFFs!
Help your child make great progress even when school is out: get in touch with your closest Sylvan center to see which camps are offered in the Midland area.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!