When another school year wraps up, the learning doesn’t have to end! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in Jackson.
Whether it's Writing or Reading — or a STEM-focused program like Coding, Engineering or Robotics & Sciences — we offer an assortment of camps that are great for kids of all ages. With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Develop important STEM and problem solving skills by building and coding your very own robot. Kids will use LEGO® bricks award-winning software to program amazing creations, letting their creativity and imagination flourish along the way. It doesn't get cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): We bring engineering to life, helping kids explore how super structures, machines and other cool things are put together. In fact, kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are based on real-life structures from around the globe.