When the school year comes to a close, the exciting educational experiences are just about to begin! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Ann Arbor are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!