There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Washington! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Washington are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also benefit from using reinforcement tools after each class, allowing him or her to hone the skills he or she built upon in class — and to show off all of his or her incredible successes with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course