Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Oxford! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Oxford are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress