Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Okemos! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Always Feature:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program