Homework assignments can sometime become a struggle — it's totally normal, and when it happens, Sylvan homework help in Portage can make all the difference. Whether your child could use some extra practice with a particular assignment, test prep help for an upcoming exam, or she or he just wants to get ahead, our tutors can cater to your child’s needs.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can turn frustrations into achievements by equipping your child with valuable skills he or she can use to master concepts and boost performance in the classroom. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. Our program offers:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.