From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Battle Creek your child needs. No matter if your son or daughter needs extra practice with a tricky assignment, test prep for exam time, or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors are here to help.
Focused Guidance for Impressive Results
From guidance and support with reading and writing to mastering challenging math topics, our tutors will ensure your child is progressing each step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest kids sometimes struggle with the homework load in high school. If your teen feels overwhelmed by the number of assignments or the sheer complexity of certain topics, our Advanced Homework Help program can help. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. With this program, expect:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.