Our Robotics & Science programs in the Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and Battle Creek region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
Our Robotics & Science programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class