Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Flint, Saginaw and Bay City region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Get Equipped with 21st Century Skills
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Flint, Saginaw and Bay City region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course