Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Detroit region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Equip Your Child with In-Demand Skills
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Detroit region take a fun, hands-on approach, turning building crucial STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills into an engaging, memorable experience. Working in pairs in a comfortable, small group setting, students will develop fundamental computer programming and problem solving competencies as they build, analyze and troubleshoot a number of different robotic creations. STEM careers are growing fast, which means now is the time to equip your child with a 21st century skill set: register now!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way for your child to learn and grow, while building confidence every step of the way!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program