Whether you're looking for personal tutoring, enrichment or help getting your child get into college, Sylvan's tutoring programs in Reading, Massachusetts provide extra support and motivation at every stage of the academic journey. We recognize that learning struggles can arise at any time and additional help may be needed. However, our talented tutors are ready to help. From personalized learning to "just-as-needed" homework help, we provide a diverse assortment of programs —and an engaging learning environment where kids can rekindle their enjoyment of education. Invest in your child's success: complete our form or call now!
Our Impact Speaks For Itself
Sylvan is proud to deliver proven results. In fact, compared to non-Sylvan students, those who turn to Sylvan typically see up to three times more growth in their reading and math scores. We have 35 years of great results, millions of successful students and counting.▼
A Personal and Engaging Learning Experience
Sylvan is your community's natural choice for an educational resource in Reading, Massachusetts because our tutoring programs are both personal and dynamic. We plan our lessons to be engaging, to align with college and career readiness standards, and to feature the latest teaching tools and technology — such as iPads® — to enhance the overall learning experience. For the personalized and supportive education your child needs to succeed, choose Sylvan in Reading.
We're Ready To Help With:
- Math tutoring: Whether your child is in 1st grade or 10th grade, our tutoring center will get to the root of your child’s math needs, so he or she can excel.
- Reading tutoring: Not every child is a natural born reader, and even great readers need help from time to time. Depending on your child’s individual needs, our tutors may focus on comprehension, fluency (reading out loud), phonics and vocabulary — skills that can accelerate your child’s learning for years to come.
- Writing tutoring: Writing is such an essential skill for school and beyond. Whether your child could use some help improving spelling and grammar or learning sophisticated writing, composition and essay development techniques, you’ll see a difference in smiles, as well as scores.
- Homework help: As homework assignments grow more difficult (hello, pre-algebra!), turn to Sylvan’s tutoring center for just-as-needed homework tutoring. Homework help is ideal if your child needs a boost on specific assignments, but not all the time.
- And much, much more — just ask!
Success Starts Here!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps identify your child’s personal strengths, allowing Sylvan tutors to locate and focus on the areas that require assistance. For a limited time, you can get started for only $95* today!