The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Massachusetts! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in Massachusetts to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this school year better than ever: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Massachusetts deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: There are literally thousands of backdrops, animations, sounds and characters to choose from as your child creates his or her own video game and animations — and learns modern skills like programming and logic.
- Robotics: All kids know that LEGO® bricks are cool, but our Robotics camps make them even cooler, giving children the chance to build and program working robots.
- Engineering: Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects like building machines with LEGO® bricks or constructing soaring structures with K'NEX® manipulatives — all while learning critical thinking skills.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Edge: Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing: Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.