Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Massachusetts. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! There’s no better time than now to equip your child for success: contact your local Sylvan in Massachusetts now to get started.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. That’s why our study skills program in Massachusetts is designed to equip teens with vital skills and strategies that they can not only put to use right away in any grade, but that they can also carry with them into college and even into future careers. We always take the bigger picture into consideration, so our goal is to instill lifelong knowledge for personal and academic success. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Here's What Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.