With our Robotics for Kids courses in Worcester, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Worcester come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. Each week, we will keep you up-to-speed by sending out a communication that shares student progress, summarizes the STEM concepts studied and provides a glimpse of next week’s project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress