With our Robotics for Kids courses in Reading, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Essential Skills for Future Success
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Reading come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents love our courses too, especially because we provide them with regular updates and insights. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. We also provide reinforcement tools and wrap-up activities at the end of each class, helping kids consolidate their learning and share their impressive achievements with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course