With our Robotics & Science courses in Swampscott, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Science Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course