If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Science courses in Peabody! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Science Programs Apart:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date