The right reading tutor in Woburn can make all the difference to your child’s reading ability, helping to boost confidence and lead to great results in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs extra practice to stay on track or wants to get ahead of the pack, our tutors can provide the targeted support he or she needs to succeed.
Personalized Learning Experiences
At Sylvan, we make sure to approach reading tutoring in a way that matches your child’s unique needs. We'll evaluate your child’s current level and recommend the right path for the most effective learning experience — and the most improved scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is focused on helping kids who are struggling with reading and need extra help with getting their skills up to grade level. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- More success in class and at homework time. Your child will progress, guaranteed!
- Focused guidance and support. The outcome of our detailed reading assessment helps us determine what your child needs to advance his or her reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- Greater confidence and bigger smiles! Our certified reading tutors are experts at making reading challenging and fun (and never frustrating!).
- Affordable prices. We offer competitive hourly rates that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so you can get the quality reading help your child deserves.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some extra support with reading assignments and tests to keep pace in the classroom, this program could be exactly what you’re looking for. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Practical tutoring to develop and hone reading comprehension skills, stay up-to-date with homework and boost results in class.
- Learning sessions that feature skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, all focused on meeting your child's unique needs.
- An up-to-date curriculum that aligns with your school to make a greater impact in the classroom.
- Competitively priced monthly packages that work with your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Get Started Today and Save!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.