A reading tutor in Burlington could be exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading skills, confidence and results in the classroom! Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
Tailored Learning for Great Results
At Sylvan, we take a number of approaches to reading tutoring, which means we can match your child with the approach that best meets his or her needs. Once we’ve pinpointed your child’s current reading level, we can then recommend the ideal path to make sure her or she is getting great results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is designed for kids who are having a hard time getting their reading skills up to grade level. Here's what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- In-depth assessments. We know how to pinpoint exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading fluency and comprehension.
- A truly personalized experience. Our certified reading tutors create a personalized learning plan, and then continually adjust and update the plan to make sure reading is a challenge rather than a source of stress.
- Affordable rates. Our competitive hourly rates compare with those at other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is doing okay with reading-related schoolwork but could do with some extra support to realize his or her potential, this could be the right program for you. Here what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive tutoring to make important improvements in reading comprehension.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep tips, with each topic tailored to suit your child's unique needs.
- A school-aligned curriculum to ensure relevance to classroom tests and activities.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages to make reading tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track but could benefit from guidance navigating a heavy course load, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen successfully prepare for and excel at accelerated homework and college-level classes. Highlights of this program include:
- More confidence (and less stress) for tackling big workloads
- Efficiency at completing reading assignments in advanced courses
- Better time management for completing homework and studying for tests that have a significant reading component — including the SAT and ACT
- Higher scores on homework, tests, and on college entrance exams
- Preparation for college workloads and high expectations
- Competitive hourly rates
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to talk about how we can meet your needs.