If you're comparing math tutors in Swampscott, your search ends here. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
Select the Best Program for Your Child's Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Choose our new monthly subscription program and get:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Promote strong math skills that contribute to success from computation to process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Become better prepared and feel more confident at school.
- Build a strong math foundation with accelerated learning that emphasizes hands-on practice.
- ...and we also have competitive hourly rates!
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can go over your needs and discuss how we can help.