When it comes to math tutoring in Swampscott, we have everything you’re looking for. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Turn to our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, our NEW Academic Coaching program is the perfect solution. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll be able to rest easy knowing your elementary, middle school or high school math pro will achieve greater confidence and success by tacking tough math concepts and mastering new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Promote strong math skills that contribute to success from computation to process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Become better prepared and feel more confident at school.
- Build a strong math foundation with accelerated learning that emphasizes hands-on practice.
- ...and we also have competitive hourly rates!
Enjoy Our Special Offer Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With an Academic Checkup, we can find out how your child measures up to national norms — and learn which areas need extra attention for him or her to achieve more in class. Don’t wait: start today for just $95*!