If finding a math tutor in Easton is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Intensive tutoring could be the solution you need to help your son or daughter raise scores, confidence and finally get up to speed in math. As part of our approach, we aim to make math more relatable to the real world, helping children gain a deeper understanding in and beyond the classroom. Here’s what you get with our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A personalized approach: We design a learning plan using our Sylvan Method™ approach that targets your child's needs and focuses on what will help them be as successful as possible.
- Fabulous results: With two to three times more growth in math scores than their peers, our tutoring students achieve their goals more often. Your child will too!
- The best support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors know how to provide the guidance and support your child needs every step of the way so math is never frustrating.
- Locally relevant curriculum: We match our math curriculum with most school standards and make sure to utilize the latest and greatest teaching methods.
- Competitive prices: With rates comparable to other tutoring companies, you'll be able to get the most effective math help for your family at a price that works for you.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success.