If a math tutor in Burlington is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Sylvan’s selection of math programs include extra practice, additional support and advanced enrichment — all tailored to meet your child’s needs. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is starting to fall behind in math and finds foundational concepts hard to grasp, it might be time to arrange some intensive tutoring sessions to raise scores and build confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Turn to our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive support to strengthen skills, get ready for tests and build lasting confidence in the classroom and beyond.
- Flexible, tailored sessions for your child's needs to deliver the exact tuition and attention that's required.
- School-aligned curriculum for the most effective in-class performance.
- Interactive learning activities that reinforce the skills taught.
- Expert tutors who complement the way math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling to give your family more options on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that provide the math tutoring you need in a budget-friendly way.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Gain math skills with ease, including process, problem solving, computation and reasoning, all of which form a strong foundation for continued success.
- Build confidence in the classroom.
- Gain deeper math experience with accelerated learning and practical exercises that reinforce concepts.
- ...and, in addition, our rates are very competitive!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Start now for just $95*!