Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in Massachusetts to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in Massachusetts can help.
Engaging Learning, Measurable Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Massachusetts math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
Our Math Programs Make All the Difference
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don’t have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® gives us the opportunity to accurately identify your child’s personal strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for success. For a limited time, get started for only $95*! Contact us today to learn more!