Are you in the market for a writing tutor in the Boston region? Whether it seems as though your son or daughter is beginning to fall behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to enhance sills or is just interested in getting ahead to lay the foundation for success, we have experienced tutors that can help.
Targeted Learning for Your Family
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer: With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to:
- The confidence to be a more engaging writer. Starting with the fundamentals of the writing process including compositing, revising and editing, we make sure your child has a solid foundation.
- Noticeable results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed around the standards of college and career readiness, so the focus is on relevant skills.
- Budget-friendly rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutors in the area, so getting the writing help your family needs is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is ideal if your child needs added practice to build on skills for writing-related homework assignments and tests. You can expect the following from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support to work on skills and keep up with homework and in class.
- Tutoring sessions targeted to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to help with homework, to test prep guidance.
- Hands-on activities that establish a strong foundation for building on skills.
- Expert tutors who use the modern teaching methods to get new concepts to click (that means you don’t have to become an expert!)
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple and budget-friendly.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Solid writing skills are one of the most important things for a student with ambitious academic goals. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect:
- High confidence in tackling writing assignments and challenges.
- The basics of composition and research skills that will serve your child well in advanced courses.
- Expert support in writing a college admissions essay that gets noticed.
- Strengthen developing skills with hands-on practice in research and writing.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Get Your Child an Academic Checkup Today
The Academic Checkup is just one of the many tools we use to pinpoint your child’s strengths and needs, which allows our expert tutors to focus on the areas that require the most attention for greater success. Get one today at your closest Sylvan!