School may be out of session, but fun-filled learning experiences are in! Sylvan’s summer camps in the Boston region are designed to keep your child inspired and motivated to learn in new and innovative ways. No repetitive drills here!
We use kid-friendly technology, fun games and cool projects (like building robots and designing video games) to keep kids engaged and having a blast. Best yet, your child can sign up for camp with friends or make new ones as he or she masters new skills in a collaborative group environment. You’ll love watching your child’s confidence soar to new heights!
Transformative Learning Experiences
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond. Keep your child’s imagination active this summer: register for one of our summer camps in the Boston region today!▼
Inspiring and Strengthening Creative Minds
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Boston region take learning to the next level. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will have a great time as he or she learns how to build and program a variety of robots using LEGO® bricks and intuitive technology. There’s no better way to learn crucial STEM and problem solving skills!
- Engineering: Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn what goes on in the world of machine and bridge design with our cutting-edge, themed engineering programs.
- Coding: Your child will learn how to program, design and animate stories and video games that can be played with friends — a process that helps him or her develop valuable 21st century skills like problem solving, programming and logic.
Enriched Learning With Our Skill Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Edge: Our Study Edge program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.