Finding a reading tutor in the Boston region you can rely on can make a big difference when it comes to helping your child improve his or her reading skills, build confidence and getting real results inside and outside the classroom. If you’ve noticed your child is falling behind, could use extra practice to keep up or is eager to get ahead in class, our tutors can provide the tailored support and guidance he or she needs to achieve more.
Sylvan provides a number of different reading tutoring approaches so your child is sure to get the exact guidance he or she requires to progress. After pinpointing your child’s current reading level, we’ll suggest the ideal program for his or her unique needs.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is a great fit if your child is struggling to keep up with reading level expectations and needs support catching up and building confidence. Our intensive reading tutoring is designed to provide your son or daughter with guidance in building on skills that are on-par with grade level. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Progress guaranteed! Your child will succeed both in the classroom and during homework time.
- The personalized support your child needs. After a thorough reading assessment, we’ll be able to pinpoint exactly what your child needs to improve fluency and comprehension.
- A confidence boost and lots of support. Our certified reading tutors will periodically tweak your child’s personalized learning plan to make sure lessons are kept challenging but never frustrating.
- The skills for success. Matching our curriculum with the local schools ensures your child will always be learning skills he or she can apply in the classroom.
- Budget-friendly rates. You can be sure your family is getting the best reading help with our prices, comparable to other tutoring companies and local private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For kids who are in need of a little extra guidance to conquer the reading component of homework assignments and tests, this program could be a big help. Here is what you’ll get with Academic Coaching:
- Dedicated tutoring that aims to sharpen reading comprehension skills and that will make sure your child is completing homework and keeping up in class.
- Learning sessions that focus on skill practice, homework help and test prep, all designed to meet your child’s needs.
- A locally aligned curriculum that is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities that improve reading skills and your child’s understanding of all kids of material.
- Affordable prices that fit your budget thanks to our convenient monthly packages.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student on the academic fast track, this program can provide added support navigating tough workloads, prepping for tests and completing reading-related assignments. Give your teen every opportunity to succeed in college-level classes and conquer advanced coursework with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you’ll notice:
- The ability to tackle heavy workloads with confidence.
- The reading skills needed to efficiently complete assignments and keep up in advanced classes.
- Better time management for completing homework assignments and studying for tests like the ACT and SAT.
- Higher scores on tests, assignments and college entrance exams.
- Preparation for advanced college courses.
- Hourly rates you can afford.
Ready to Get Started?
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.