If you're searching for a math tutor in the Boston region, you've come to the right place. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling in math or having trouble grasping foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could help get scores—and confidence—up. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what you’ll get from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child needs extra math practice, help with homework assignments or more of a challenge, Academic Coaching is a great option! Our tutors are experts at providing support on homework, studying for tests and managing heavy workloads. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math student learn new skills and conquer challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Be better prepared in the classroom. We align our programs with local school curriculums, empowering students to apply their new skills to schoolwork.
- Master complex math concepts with ease, including process, reasoning, computation and problem solving, all of which provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
- Get deeper math experience
- Boost confidence and success! Our advanced programs are all about giving students the greatest chance to get ahead in class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Take Advantage of Special Savings Today!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.