Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Frederick, Maryland? If you want to prevent your child from falling behind, provide him or her with extra help getting writing skills up to speed or the opportunity to get ahead of the pack, our tutors are here to help.
Tailored Support for Your Young Writer
From the fundamentals of grammar and sentence structure to tips for writing a strong college application essay, our writing tutors know exactly how to keep your son or daughter engaged in the writing process — and even make writing fun!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet expectations when it comes to writing level, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing can help get skills up to grade level so your son or daughter can complete writing assignments and homework with less frustration. Here’s what we offer:
- More proficient writing skills: Our goal is to make sure your child learns the mechanics of the writing process from composition to revisions.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom: We designed our writing program to match up with college and career readiness standards so skills learned are useful for present and future success.
- Rates you can afford: Our competitive hourly rates align with other tutoring companies and private tutors in the area.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. This is what Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring support to build on skills, keep up with homework and stay ahead in class.
- Tutoring sessions tailored to your child’s needs — from skill practice, to homework help, to guidance preparing for tests.
- Expert tutors who use the latest teaching methods to get concepts to stick
- Affordable monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Strong writing skills are essential for any student who is on the academic fast track. This program is designed specifically to teach your child the required skills — such as research-based writing skills — to excel in advanced courses and write strong college admissions essays. Here’s what you can except from this program:
- Gain the confidence to conquer writing-based challenges moving forward
- Learn the effective composition techniques and research skills needed to ace advanced courses
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college essay that stands out
- Build on newly acquired skills with valuable practice in research-based writing
- Competitive hourly rates
Save More by Starting Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.