Whether it's help with a tough assignment, ongoing personal tutoring or preparing for college, Sylvan's tutoring programs in Owings Mills, Maryland are here to help your child navigate each step of his or her academic journey. We appreciate that it isn't always easy to make sure your child is fulfilling his or her true potential. That’s where our tutoring center can help. From reading, writing and math tutoring to homework help, we have a full range of programs, all of which can be customized to meet your family’s particular needs. Find out how we can put your child on the path to success: call today or fill in our simple form!
Ready for Real Results?
Here at Sylvan, we've earned a reputation for delivering tangible results. As a matter of fact, our students see up to three times more growth in math and reading scores than kids who don’t attend Sylvan sessions. For over 35 years, we’ve been helping millions of students reach their potential — and we’d be pleased to help your child succeed too.▼
Personal Learning is Our Specialty
Sylvan is your community's natural choice for an educational resource in Owings Mills, Maryland because our tutoring programs are both personal and dynamic. We align our lessons with national college and career readiness standards, and ensure the highest levels of relevance and engagement by using the latest teaching tools and technology, including iPad®-based sessions. Choose Sylvan: we offer Owings Mills students the dynamic education they need to succeed.
Our Range Of Programs Includes:
- Math tutoring: We accommodate students of all grades and skill levels, helping them tackle tricky concepts so they can master math.
- Reading tutoring: Not all students are natural born readers, and even those with a love of reading can require extra assistance at times. At Sylvan, we will develop a learning plan that’s personalized to your child’s unique needs, focusing on the appropriate skills he or she needs to excel.
- Writing tutoring: There’s no question that writing is a vital skill for the classroom and beyond. Whether your child needs help writing complete sentences or developing a thesis statement, our tutors will use a variety of techniques to help your child build invaluable skills that can last a lifetime.
- Homework help: As projects and assignments become more and more complex (hello, pre-algebra!), sometimes a little extra help is required on an as-needed basis. Homework help is perfect for students who need guidance on specific topics or projects from time to time, rather than on an ongoing basis.
- And much more — connect with Sylvan today!
Success Starts Here!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® pinpoints your child's individual needs and strengths, identifying the precise areas Sylvan tutors will help to strengthen and improve. For a limited time, you can get started for only $95* — get in touch to learn more!