Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Timonium, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Timonium are extremely knowledgeable about the test. We cover every type of test question, guiding students through the techniques needed to achieve the best scores. In addition, your teen can study according to his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our innovative online learning platform. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Timonium for FREE!* This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!