Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep program in Frederick focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Here’s what sets our program apart from other test prep programs: we deliver a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, and around-the-clock access to invaluable online tools and resources, including practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our expert teachers in Frederick know the test inside and out! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Frederick for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!