Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! With summer camps in Frederick from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! There's also convenient scheduling options to choose from, allowing you to fit educational experiences around your family's other plans for the summer.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Our summer camps in Frederick offer much more than fun and excitement: they also deliver transformative educational experiences. From reading, writing and math to the very latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), your child will develop skills that make a real difference — and a lasting impact — in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
New and Exciting Summer Experiences Await
Sylvan programs are tailored to be motivating, exciting and creative. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Frederick.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.