With Sylvan's summer camps in Maryland, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Maryland focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!
Our Action-Packed Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Or it could be one of our exciting new STEM-focused camps, where kids get to program robots, create video games and take part in other exciting activities.
Whichever program is best, you can rest easy knowing that our summer camps in Maryland lead to more fun, more friendship and much greater confidence when school resumes.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It's essential for preschoolers and kindergartners to know the basics of reading heading into elementary school. Our knowledgeable teachers offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every new school year brings fresh challenges and new responsibilities. We can help your child develop the time management and organization skills he or she needs to say goodbye to school stress — and hello to better grades.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound like a fun summer activity, but our program uses interactive activities to make sure your child's math skills are ready for school.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids explore their creativity, improve their writing skills and build an exciting portfolio in our Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!