Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Owings Mills take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Essential Skills for Future Success
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Owings Mills that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next