If a math tutor in Frederick is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen. Whatever your child's individual needs are, we’ll provide the right learning solution for your goals.
Select the Best Program for Your Child's Needs
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We can help your child achieve greater success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. As part of our approach, we aim to make math more relatable to the real world, helping children gain a deeper understanding in and beyond the classroom. Here’s what goes into our proven Personalized Tutoring program:
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards—and that our tutors are experts in modern teaching techniques.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could do with more math practice outside of school, homework help or a fresh math challenge, Academic Coaching might be the answer! Our expert math tutors know how to help young mathematicians handle their homework, master new topics and pass tests with flying colors. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete homework, tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Helping your child conquer new math challenges including learning difficult concepts and completing tough homework assignments with confidence is what your advanced math and test prep programs are designed for. There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence and work with expert tutors who know exactly how math is taught in local schools.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.